Thursday, December 21, 2006

A day entails...

I like being home, dont get me wrong i love my family i like doing little things for them like picking up asparagus tips or picking mom up from work or other little things that make me a poster child for "my son is better than yours"

but i want to go back to edmonton. i miss people. especially you.

if only i could bring back my little dog...for i love him so much

have you ever had hockey skates too small for you?
well let me tell you they dont exactly feel like someone is pouring chocolate syrup on your feet and then seductivly lick it off.

no not at all!

i played outdoor hockey the other day for the first time in a long while and after the minus degree weather had its toll on my scrunched up feet i felt like i was going to cry.

so i did, a little bit, but dont worry i played it off as how i was feeling for all the deaths the "darwin awards" so jokingly writes about.
someone has died... but they are joking about it.....very morbid if you ask me.
how people look past everyday literature and blame violence on video games.

but the darwin awards are really funny so pick up a copy.

i am goign to go and eat something...thats all i do when i am home.
i am one of those people that eat when they are bored.

-matty k

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...you could have stayed the extra week to help me watch the children....but noooo...I get them all to myself. I constantly have to restrain myself from striking one kid in particular. Being on duty every day for this many days without anyone older than 18 around is not good for my sanity. my life is forfeit.

Holly said...

I feel your pain, Darren. I've been surrounded by only high schoolers for the past week, and I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown. As an example, they explained "teabagging" to Andrea in the car today. I'm ready to go home...